Integral dx: Parts / Inventory / Warehouse Attendant
JOB TITLE: Parts / Inventory / Warehouse Attendant
COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: Integral dx
REPORTS TO: Parts & Service Specialist
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt / Full-time
JOB SUMMARY: The Integral dx Parts / Inventory / Warehouse Attendant has primary responsibility for ensuring accurate packaging of outbound orders and receipt of incoming merchandise. Coordinates shipments and deliveries with other departments and cooperates with other employees in an effort to maximize productivity and streamline the shipping of merchandise to customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Requisitions transportation from freight carriers to ship plant products
- Reads shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed
- Contacts carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for loading products
- Annotates shipping orders to inform shipping department of loading location and time of arrival of transportation.
- Coordinates delivery of purchased items to the correct department
- Maintains an organized structure that facilitates ease of parts location as assigned by either project or department
- Ability to understand and willingness to follow existing QC processes
- Receiving ordered merchandise by checking each item for damage, correct quantities, back orders, etc., stocking merchandise on shelves
- Handling paperwork involved in order receipts
- Handling product returns
- Helping with physical inventory
- Contacting the assembly department lead person for work assignments when shipping and receiving of parts encounters a slow time period
JOB REQUIREMENTS & STANDARDS:
- Ability to read and understand written information
- Identify problems and review information
- Use math skills to solve problems
- Fork Lift Truck Experience
- Computer Skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is usually not required
- Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be acceptable.
- Lift 50 pounds
- Stand for 8 hours plus per day
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.