RVI: Facility Manager
Here is your chance to showcase your skills with an established, yet growing company. We offer PTO and holiday pay,
as well as a range of other benefits. Join our growing, locally owned company that’s been a part of the community
for over 20 years. Don’t wait, apply today! Visit our website at
The Facility Manager has the primary responsibility for daily supervision of all operations within the given
facility, scheduling product deliveries, and adhering to predetermined timelines during the servicing /
manufacturing phase of a project.
What does a Facility Manager do for RVI?
- Coordinates operation priorities with management to ensure strategic objectives are met
- Coordinates equipment repairs with department supervisors
- Coordinates staffing needs with management to include hiring and discipline of operation personnel
- Coordinates scheduling of personnel time off
- Approves daily time sheets for operation supervisors
- Conducts performance reviews for direct reports
- Documents any work place related injuries and communicates with Safety Director/HR Department/Management to be proactive on operation safety
- Ensures that quality control processes are followed during the various stages of service/manufacturing activities
- Administers budgets for operational supplies, tools, etc. to ensure that cost overruns are minimized
What are we looking for in a good candidate? Someone who:
- Has a detailed understanding of service based activities, including manufacturing processes and facility capabilities
- Having an understanding of computer software as Word and Excel is required
- Having experience using MRP software in an industrial manufacturing and service based environment is required
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Has knowledge of both internal and external customer needs and expectations that can be clearly understood, organized, and communicated
- Has a 4 year degree
- Has 3 – 5 years of experience
- Or any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
View the Full Job Description Here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.