RVI: MFE / Box Truck Driver
JOB TITLE: Multi-Functional Employee (MFE) / Box Truck Driver
COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: RVI, Inc
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt / Full-time
JOB SUMMARY: Repairs, assembles and tests products by performing the following duties. Driving
company vehicles to haul products to company sites in Minnesota and South Dakota to pick up and deliver products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follows procedures or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Perform visual inspections to ensure parts and assemblies meet customer specifications and standards
- Inputs data, and completed tasks into the computer
- Prints labels for units and boxes
- Package units and put on required labels
- Assists team members in improving our processes and procedures
- Opportunity to learn and perform component soldering skills
- Perform duties using the RATE test platform
- Drive company vehicles between company locations in Minnesota and South Dakota, picking up or delivering product
- Ability to load and unload the product
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and differences in numbering sequences.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasion or no variables.
- Ability to work with and handle various tools and martial parts
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Power Point helpful but are not required
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid class D Driver’s license
- Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.