RVI: Production Planner
Here is your chance to showcase your skills with an established, yet growing, company that's been in business for
over 20 years! We offer a variety of challenging work that plays to each employee’s strengths.
Check us out at www.rvi-inc! Apply today!
The Production Planner has primary responsibility for inventory movement and reconciliation between internal systems
and web based customer systems.
What does a Production Planner do for RVI?
- Processes scrap requests through customers
- Generates Work Orders
- Creates packing lists and receipts
- Monitors finished goods through daily updates to tracker
- Communicates with clients
- Prepares production reports
- Regularly works on routine and other assignments that are moderately repetitive
- Interfaces with Production Planning, Operations, and Engineering teams daily
- Performs administrative duties as needed by the production planning department
- Flexes to other departments as needed
What do we look for in a qualified Production Planner candidate? Someone who:
- Is fully computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Word, Custom data bases)
- Has the ability to respond within short timelines of requested information
- Has excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Is organized, self-disciplined and professional in all forms of interaction
- Has a high degree of attention to detail
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Has 1+ year of experience
- Or has any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
View the Full Job Description Here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.