SpecSys: Assembly Lead
Here is your chance to showcase your skills with an established, yet growing, company that's been in business for over 20 years! We offer a variety of challenging work that plays to each employee’s strengths. Check us out at www.specsys.org! Apply today!
What does an Assembly Lead do for SpecSys?
As an Assembly Lead Person, your primary responsibility is the daily supervision of all assembly operations within the given facility.
As an Assembly Lead, some of your responsibilities and essential job functions will be:
- Identifying appropriate assembly sequences to minimize unproductive time
- Approving employee time in/out and time off requests
- Developing employee performance review documentation utilizing existing document formats supplied by Human Resources
- Coordinating orders with management and purchasing department for assemblies and shop supplies
- Ensuring QC processes and procedures are adhered to
- Documenting any work place related injuries and communicating with Human Resources and Director of Quality Control and Compliance
- Ensuring products are built and tested to meet customer requirements
- Coordinating work load with the assigned project manager to ensure design changes ECO changes are implemented into the overall assembly process
What are we looking for in an Assembly Lead? Someone who:
- Has the ability to accurately read/interpret blueprints that may include mechanical connections/joints, mechanical assembly prints, hydraulic/pneumatic schematics, electrical wiring diagrams
- Has the ability to understand and the willingness to follow work order instructions including signing-off of assembly department dispatches
- Can design and construct
- Has good communication and problem solving skills
- Is comfortable communicating with management and Human Resources
- Is able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Is able to bend, crawl and be on feet for 8 plus hours per work day.
View the Full Job Description Here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.