RVI: Material Handler / Box Truck Driver
Are you tired or rotating shifts and constantly changing schedules? RVI is currently hiring a Material Handler / Box Truck Driver. We offer a set schedule of Monday through Friday, so no more worrying about how many hours you’ll get or what shift you’ll be scheduled. We offer PTO and holiday pay, as well as a range of other benefits. Join our growing, locally owned company that’s been a part of the community for over 20 years. Don’t wait, apply today!
The Material Handler / Box Truck Driver has primary responsibility of loading, unloading and move materials within the manufacturing facility. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipments. Driving company vehicles to haul products to company sites in Minnesota and South Dakota to pick up and deliver products.
What does a Material Handler / Box Truck Driver do for RVI?
- Drives company vehicles between company locations in Minnesota and South Dakota, picking up or delivering product
- Maintains required paperwork
- Rotation of all receiving, and logistics program duties
- Logistic center duties include sorting incoming product
- Performs bin audits for balance-on-hand accuracy
- Accurately inputs data into RVI-Inc’s ERP system
- Conducts timely and accurate communication with internal customers via phone or e-mail
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
- Packages units into correct boxes or containers
- Reads reports and pulls units for repair floor and other disposition
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortage
- Routes products to departments
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Operates tier forklift and uses hand jack to assist in loading or moving material and products from shipping and receiving platforms to storage or work areas
What are we looking for in a good candidate? Someone who:
- Has a valid class D Driver’s license
- Is able to load and unload the product
- Is able to read processes and work instructions
- Has knowledge of inventory software
- Has knowledge of excel, word and e-mail software
- Is able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Is able to walk, stoop, kneel, couch, crawl and being on feet for 8 plus hours per work day.
View the Full Job Description Here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.