JOB TITLE: MFE
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt / Full-time
JOB SUMMARY: Repairs, assembles and tests electronic products
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follows procedures, reads drawings and/or sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in Jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on circuit boards or chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Installs repaired assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies
- Solders many different types and sizes of components to meet IPC-A-610 class 2 criteria.
- Perform go-no-go inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet customer specifications and standards.
- Inputs data, and completed tasks into data collection systems.
- PerformS Pre-Screen Power-up, Burn-In, Hypot, FRU, and Auto Test functions.
- Prints labels for units and boxes.
- Bags units and puts on required labels.
- Assists team members in improving our processes and procedures.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and differences in numbering sequences
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
- Ability to learn various software programs
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1+ Years of experience
- Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.