RVI: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!*
Here is your chance to showcase your skills with an established, yet growing company. We offer PTO and holiday pay,
as well as a range of other benefits. Join our growing, locally owned company that’s been a part of the community
for over 20 years. Don’t wait, apply today! Visit our website at
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing charts the course, develops the vision, and implements the plan that will
propel the company towards increased market share and greater brand/service recognition. The position requires a strategic
minded individual with proven leadership experience. Accountable for delivering measurable results and achieves and exceeds
revenue targets. Position purpose is to contribute meaningful insight to the sales and marketing functions and play an
integral role in the overall development of the organization.
What does the Vice President of Sales and Marketing do for RVI?
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Lead, grow and build a high-performance team of driven sales and service leaders and professionals
- Develop a strategic approach to growing revenues with existing customers and gaining share through new customer acquisition
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Implement approved distribution strategies
- Proactively introduce new ideas to drive growth, performance, profitability, etc.
- Manage a CRM system to track activity, analytics and drive process improvement
- Review and analyze sales records and current market information
- Actively sell to key accounts
- Collaborate with strategic partners and clients to research market needs and identify possible new product/service solutions
for domestic and international account activities
- Prepare estimates, and bids to meet specific needs of customer
- Hands-on experience strategizing and negotiating complex sales engagements
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the marketing and sales team in a manner that ensures exceptional service to
all stakeholders and that produces market differentiation and competitive advantage
- Represent company at trade association meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What are we looking for in a good candidate? Someone who:
- Has excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills including presentation skills
- Has proven ability to negotiate selling agreements
- Is proficient with Client Relationship Management databases
- Is proficient in Windows/PC based work environment, specifically MS Office
- Has the ability to interact at a management level with HR, Accounting, IT, Manufacturing Operations, Engineering and Quality is vital
- Is experienced with P&L statements, and other accounting-operations data
- Has broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, sales and market development.
- Has an undergraduate degree; MBA, or other advance degree
- Has 5+ years sales and sales management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Or any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
* See RITALKA 2021 GROW Program for details
View the Full Job Description Here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.