SpecSys: Account Executive
JOB TITLE: Account Executive
COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: SpecSys, Inc
FLSA STATUS: Exempt / Full-time
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Executive has primary responsibility to discover opportunities, maintain company and contact data base and provide appropriate engineering and manufacturing solutions to the customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Contact and meet regularly with current and prospective customers to develop and embrace the relationship
- Travel required 25 – 50% of time
- Enter, review and keep up to date company and contact information
- Prepare lists of prospective customers and research current market information
- Understand and review drawings, 3D models and bills of material for quoting projects
- Prepare estimates in excel for each opportunity to meet the specific needs of customer
- Work with engineering and manufacturing departments to get accurate data on quotes and after project won, pass on pertinent information
- Confer and consult with department leads on customer required specifications
- Prepare exhibitor list, attend and represent company at trade shows
- Report weekly open opportunities, proposals and issues that are preventing a sale
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in manufacturing and engineering terminology
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS:
- Ability to: read and interpret documents; write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of SpecSys, Inc.
- Microsoft Office – outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint, Microsoft project
- Technologically advanced on smart devices
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, material
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years experience
- Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.