SpecSys: Electrical Assembler
Here is your chance to showcase your skills with an established, yet growing, company. We offer a variety of challenging work that play to each employee’s strengths. No experience? No problem! We will train! Check us out at www.specsys.org! Apply today!
What does an Electrical Assembler do for SpecSys?
The Electrical Assembler has primary responsibility to accurately define appropriate build sequences and provide hands on labor to assemble assigned projects. This position requires a detail-oriented individual that has the ability to take responsibility and see projects thru to completion.
As an Electrical Assembler, some of your responsibilities and essential job functions will be:
- Performing continuity checks on electrical circuits
- Troubleshooting wiring problems
- Identifying appropriate assembly sequences to minimize unproductive time
- Ensuring products are built and tested to meet customer requirements
- Identifying component shortages and coordinate parts tracking with purchasing / material handling department
- Coordinating work load with the assigned project manager to ensure design changes ECO changes are implemented into the overall assembly process
- Providing input into QC process improvements
What are we looking for in an Electrical Assembler? Someone who:
- Has an understanding of AC/DC electrical circuits and wiring common to industrial control panels and machinery
- Has the ability to accurately read/interpret electrical schematics and wiring charts
- Has the ability to understand and willingness to follow work order instructions including sign-off of assembly department dispatches
- Has the ability to understand and willingness to follow existing QC processes
- Has the knowledge of designing, using, and repairing machines and tools, computer hardware and software, how to build machines, using plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Can read and understand written information. Identify problems and review information
- Can use math skills to solve problems.
- Lift 75 pounds
- Stand for 8 hours plus per day
View the Full Job Description Here
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.